The Armature core is built from low loss, high grade, cold rolled, silicon steel stamping for high efficiency. Commutators are designed with archâbound construction to provide high conductivity. General applications include Plastic Extruders, Printing Machines, Steel Rolling Mills, Wire Rod Mills, Apron Feeder, etc.
0.37 to 6500
80 to 1000
110 to 1100V
180 to 360V
B3(Foot)/B35(Foot Cum Flange)B5(Flange)
- Steel Mill Drives/Rolling Mills/Wire Rod Mills
- Cement Mills
- Sugar Mills
- Paper Mills
- Textile Mills
- Cable and Wire drawing machines
- Test Rigs
- Rubber Mixers
- Printing Machines
- Plastic Extruders
- Rugged and Reliable design and construction.
- Armature core built from low loss, high grade cold rolled silicon shell stamping for high efficiency.
- Completely in-house built commutators to ensure high quality and long performance.
- Commutator built of archâbound construction using high conductivity, hard drawn silver bearing copper segments.
- Completely laminated magnetic circuit for high di/dt.
- Various improved cooling systems for better efficiency.
- High torque to weight Ratio.
- Spacious terminal box.
- Custom built designs for specific / special applications.
- Skewed rotor construction&ndash ensuring low noise.
- Vacuum pressure impregnation for armature winding- ensuring high insulation strength.
- High Dynamic response.
#18, Power House, J.C. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560002, India