Open Well Submersible Pump
KOS Series of pumps are designed for underwater applications and hence no need of priming and foot valve. Pumps are easy to install and can withstand voltage variation from 350-440 volts. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing techniques have resulted in the development of this range of pumps, which are efficient and reliable in operation. These are designed to prevent overloading and motor burning. These have a simple construction, are easy to maintain and available readily. These pumps are widely used for Agriculture, Water Supply, Utility, Cooling Tower, Fountains, Wells, Sumps and Industrial Uses.
upto 100 mm
up to 64 meters
up to 115m3/hr
0.37 kW to 22 kW
- Irrigation – conventional & sprinkles
- Sumps and water tanks etc.
- Submerged in the water.
- Flatter efficiency curve for efficient operation.
- Voltage range 200 – 440v.
- Can also be used for out of water applications.
- Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life.
#18, Power House, J.C. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560002, India