- 10000.00 - 50000.00 INR
A Polypropylene Pump is a chemical pump which are specially design for highly corrosive chemicals in which metal pumps are not recommended or in its cost is higher. Its salient features include Pumps available with open and closed type impellers. There are integrally molded impellers of three-piece design with an EN8 base shaft. It is Compatible with 95% of aggressive chemicals. It has Single piece unique design. It has an Anti-rotation impeller unlocking system with a Rotatable universal flange. It is Available in Monoblock or Coupled set.
up to 50 mm
up to 60 m3/hr
up to 68 metres
.37kw to 15kw
Material of Construction
All contact Ports of Polypropylene level/ Polvinylidene flouride.(PVDF)
- Pumps are available with open and closed type impellers.
- Impellers are of three piece design integrally moulded.
- Base shaft is EN8.
- Compatible with 95% of aggressive chemicals.
- Single piece unique design.
- Anti-rotation impeller unlocking system.
- Rotatable universal flange.
- Available in Monoblock/Coupled set.
- Custom built designs for specific / special applications.
- Skewed rotor construction&ndash ensuring low noise.
- Vacuum pressure impregnation for armature winding- ensuring high insulation strength.
- High Dynamic response.
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
#18, Power House, J.C. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560002, India