Power transformers are key components in power networks. Their availability and longevity have a major impact on grid reliability and profitability. We ensure that every transformer that leaves our manufacturing unit has undergone rigorous full-acceptance testing. New India offers a complete range of power transformers and related components and parts. We have delivered hundreds of such transformers to various industries & utilities in India & other parts of the world. Our entire range is the result of research, development and manufacturing, which makes us unique in the industry. This has given us extensive experience in every relevant part of power transformer technology. Customers worldwide can securely rely on the quality and reliability of our products.
2500 to 100,000
Copper/Double Copper Wound
IS:2026/ BS:171/ IEC:76
- Off-circuit tap changer to provide + 5% to – 7.5% & 5% to – 10% taps in steps of 2.5%.
- On-load tap changer to provide + 5% to – 15% taps in steps of 1.25%.
- Class A, uniform / non-uniform insulated.
- Painting as per IS/IEC standards.
- Both HV & LV side outdoor bushings or cable boxes.
- Cooling radiators / fans.
- Standard fittings as per IS / IEC standard df.
- Buchholz relay with alarm and trip contact with shut off valves.
- Oil temperature indicator with alarm and trip contact.
- Magnetic oil level gauge with alarm contact.
- Mashalling box to house oil temperature indicator and winding temperature in dicator.
- Cooler control unit.
- Neutral current transformer.
#18, Power House, J.C. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560002, India