KV / DV Series Vacuum Pumps are Double Suction Double Delivery, Slow Speed, Horizontal, Centrifugal End Suction design. Used to removes gas molecules from a sealed volume in order to leave behind a partial vacuum. Offered in Monoblock & long coupled design the pumps are with sturdy casing provided with Foot, Suction, and Delivery Nozzles. Pumps are easy maintenance and have long life due to replaceable wearing parts. These pumps are many such in Drying & Evaporation, Distillation & Filtration, Sterilization, and Evacuation of air from suction pipes and chambers and Priming of large pumps.
up to 650 mm of Mercury
Air flow rate
up to 162 m3 /hr
0.75 kW to 7.5 kW
- Drying & Evaporation
- Distillation & Filtration
- Evacusation of air from suction pipes and chambers
- Priming of large pumps
- 1 to 2 HP in mono block Design Sturdy casing, provided with foot, suction and delivery nozzles.
- Grease lubricated deep groove ball bearings.
- Easy maintenance and spares availability.
#18, Power House, J.C. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560002, India