- 50000.00 - 100000.00 INR
We offer the Power+M range of Motor Contactor Panels. All Panels are of Modular in Design to provide maximum flexibility and compatibility with high strength and functionality. Panels with IP4X degree of protection externally and IP2X between compartments are offered. The Contactor Compartment consists of the Racking in/out of contactor from ‘test’ to ‘service’ and vice versa with cubicle door closed. Multiple guides for safe and sure engagement of fixed and moving contacts are provided.
- Metal clad construction—all segregated compartments
- IP4X degree of protection externally & IP2X between compartments
- Independent exhaust vents for all HT compartment
- Modular Construction for expansions with bolted structure
- Lipped-edge construction for additional strength
- Rodent proof
- Maintenance friendly
- Foundation frame as standard supply
- Racking in/out of contactor from “test” to “service” vice versa with cubicle door closed
- Multiple guides for safe and sure engagement of fixed and moving contacts
- Vacuum contactor of 6KA, 9KA & 11KA available.
- Special HT HRC fusses of suitable rating are provided for protecting the entire system.
- Metering compartment with numerical/static/electromagnetic relays
- Adequate space for all control and indication as per customer requirements.
Cable and Current Transformer (CT) Compartment
- Spacious compartment to accommodate 1 set CTs and 2 runs of cables
- Option of rear extension to accommodate extra CTs or cables
- Adequate height for cable termination
Bus Bar Compartment
- Spacious bus bar compartment for adequate air clearances
- Option for busbar insulation available
- Option for both CU and AL Busbar
Potential Transformer (PT) Compartment
- Withdraw able line PT provided in the breaker panel
- Removable HT fuse mounted on the PT
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
18, Power House, J.C. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560002, India